Manuals and more NOW located at our new
AbanteCart Information Hub from WHY2
1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
AbanteCart Version(s) 1.2.6 – 1.2.13 use Quick Checkout v 184.108.40.206
This extension helps you to change from multiple steps checkout into a single checkout page.
Not all third-party payment extensions in the MarketPlace have the necessary hook elements to work with this extension. Altering those payment extensions is beyond the scope of our support and the request needs to be made to the payment extension developer.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. You can leave it blank if you don't want to set the extension run order.
1. Select Groups: Select the groups that you want to be shown on checkout page. You need to create the groups via Customer Groups first.
2. Allow Customers login from checkout page: Turn ON if you want to allow customer to login to their account page via checkout page.
3. Allow Customers see preloader while waiting for the page to be loaded: Turn ON if you want to show the preloader.
4. Sets either a spinner or overlay when the modules are loading: Turn ON if you want to show the spinner or overlay.
5. Sets whether the customer can edit their cart at the checkout: Turn ON if you want to allow customer to edit their cart. Only available when cart module is enabled.
6. Set whether fields with errors should have the error message displayed right below the field: Turn ON if you want to show customer what is wrong with the field input.
7. Sets whether fields with errors should be highlighted to the customer: Turn ON if you want to highlight the errors.
8. Show the cart to customers: Turn ON if you want to show the cart.
9. Show the payment options to customer: Turn ON if you want to show the payment options.
10. Show the shipping carriers options to customer: Turn ON if you want to show the shipping carriers.
11. Add custom HTML contents to the header of the checkout page.
12. Add custom HTML contents to the footer of the checkout page
1. Fix no shipping cost is calculated upon new added address.
2. Fix unable to use shippers local delivery as the shipping method.
3. Fix missing existing email warning when customer try to register with an existing email address.
4. Fix enhanced aim template is not displayed correctly.
5. Fix default aim credit card expire date presentation.
6. Fix UPS Integration Plus Access Point shipping cost is not calculated correctly.
7. Fix UPS Integration Plus Access Point location is not saved into order details.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.13.
1. Fix missing validation while customer create a new billing or shipping address.
2. Fix Tax ID is not saved if taxid option extension is installed and turned ON.
3. Fix shipping method is fetched every time registered customer input into new payment address field.
4. Fix empty shipping address when customer create an account via quick_checkout page where shipping address is not the same as payment address.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.13.
1. Fix customer registration.
2. Fix undefined error message caused by empty group or admin choose groups then delete the group selection.
3. Fix default payment issue.
4. Fix wrong AusPost Signature On Delivery calculation issue.
5. Fix missing guest shipping address.
1. Support UPS Integration Plus Access Point.
2. Add Use this address button for guest shipping address.
3. Add save shipping and payment address button for registered customers.
feature Implement core Remove Coupon feature.
bug-fix Fix wrong applied balance value when pricing calculator is turned on.Support AbanteCart version 1.2.9-1.2.10
1. Support AbanteCart version 1.2.8
2. Support Pricing Calculator Extension.
Initial Release for Abantecart v1.2.6 and v1.2.7.